You are here
IT Applications Analyst (LIMS)
- Permanent role
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
A rare opportunity to join a huge Pharmaceutical giant as their IT Applications Analyst (LIMS). Our client has operations in over 80 countries and hiring more than 100,000 employees worldwide. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, your role involves:
- Lead the laboratory information management system (LIMS) support, upgrade or improvement projects
- Facilitate discussions to help business anticipate future needs and opportunities with respect to laboratory
- Collaborate with Laboratory users to identify new business needs and escalated to global competency centres to ensure that business needs are addressed
- Perform periodic system review and validation, including user access and audit trail
- Define testing and qualification protocol, as needed for lab changes
- Provide and perform lab training guides, knowledge resource and work with Global support teams to further enhance the service level.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical manufacturing experience (GMP and business processes in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment)
- At least 3 years of experience in implementation and maintenance support of Laboratory systems (LIMS)
- Pharmaceutical/Medical industry experience will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
Known for its talent development and great work culture, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Top 50 Best Companies to work for!