You are here
Investment manager (Real Estate)
- Investment Group with ambitious plans
- Challenging position to develop a large real estate portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a multi investment firm. The Group strategy is to develop the portfolio of real estate assets. Based in Singapore, they are looking for their Investment Manager.
- Sourcing and identifying direct investment opportunities in Asia-Pacific and Europe with focus on Singapore and United Kingdom
- Executing investment processes including managing work streams, from origination stage to closing and exit
- Scoping due diligences, engaging advisors and leading qualitative & quantitative due diligence on investments including negotiating and preparing sales and purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, conducting financial, tax and legal due diligence and managing third party consultants
- Managing deal teams, preparing investment committee inputs and presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee for investment opportunities across Asia-Pacific
- Conducting strategic studies (market knowledge and analysis, business aims, rationalization of the global real estate footprint, building RE scenarios with financials and environmental KPI, business intelligence data,)
- Providing a comprehensive analysis (financial, cash flows, fiscal, legal, market review)
- Identifying a value creation on the real estate portfolio (sale, lease optimization), and providing clear written recommendation
- Supporting all affiliate in all lease transactions (office, logistic, and land when relevant)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, or Finance with at least 5 years of experience in Real Estate
- Successful and proven investment track record
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to deal with internal organization and create strategic solutions.
- Solid financial knowledge (DCF valuation, financial scenarios comparison, lease vs own studies, global performance analysis).
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience in setting up complex projects (master planning, sales & lease back, lease purchase, retrofit of occupied sites.)
- Previous experience in Real Estate agency (Capital Market, Transactions, etc.) or in Investment firm, or in Private banking.
What's on Offer
- A highly challenging position to develop a large real estate portfolio.
- A unique opportunity to join an Investment Group with aggressive strategy plans.