You are here
Investment Analyst / Portfolio Manager
- Investment Analyst/ Portfolio Manager
- Newly established equity hedge fund
About Our Client
The client are apart of a multi-faceted financial services provider that covers funds, securities and investment holding. In total they manage AUM of close to $130bn. More specifically the business that is looking to hire is a newly established equity hedge fund. The fund invests in Pan-Asian equity markets with long-short style.
- The position will focus on investment analysis / portfolio management across the ASEAN & India regions.
- Responsible for generating and developing investment ideas and contributing to the overall Portfolio Management process (entry/exit, sizing, diversification, risk management).
- Develop the Investment Process from the initial start-up stage and contribute to new ideas in the fund.
- Expand on methods to analyze and value opportunities based on long-short fundamentals
- Develop industry expertise through extensive research and site visits of companies in several sectors
- Present the investment process and case studies to potential investors
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate should have the following:
- Both long and short Idea generation within South Asian equity markets (ASEAN, India)
- Strong fundamental research and analytical skills to understand the companies well
- Diligence to track the invested and monitored stocks regularly
- Passion for research and performance
- Good teamwork spirit
- 5 to 10 years (Minimum 3 years) experience as analyst in equity long-short fund
What's on Offer
- To work in a nimble and decisive team that allows you to influence the decision making process.
- Competitive salary
- Very attractive variable bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental cover