You are here
International Senior Field Service Engineer
An excellent chance to fast track your career
About Our Client
A multi-national semiconductor equipment company with international HQ located in Singapore is looking for suitably qualified personnel.
- Troubleshoots key technical issues at the component level. Uses routine process data and on site data logging functions to diagnose system downs.
- Performs complex retrofits. May occasionally organize and lead retrofit activities.
- Creates methodologies and procedures as necessary.
- Anticipates and responds to fab issues.
- Drives corrective processes through the various functional groups in HQ or escalates as appropriate.
- Participates in customer meetings and escalations.
- Keeps field management informed on customer perception of system performance.
- Takes initiative to avoid and resolve customer problems.
- Initiate projects to drive down costs or increase uptime.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced field engineers on complex system problems
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of system.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in maintaining wafer fab equipment, preferably with at least 1 year previous experience on Etch process/equipment.
- Must be willing and able to travel frequently for overseas assignments. (45%)
- Flexibility to work on shifts/overtime/stand-by/on-call/holidays as and when required.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- International exposure