You are here
International Sales & Marketing Director
Michael Page Healthcare is involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Minimum Bac + 5 of scientific university or business school
About Our Client
Michael Page Healthcare is involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Biomedical, Biotechnology and Healthcare Centers. We accompany them in their recruitment of senior executives on the professions of pharmacists, production and R & D, on sales and marketing functions, and supervision of healthcare centers. Our client is a CMO major player in the industrial bioproduction of innovative therapy medicines in the field of rare diseases.
The International Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for the following missions:
- Ensure commercial development at the international level.
- Implement the international commercial strategy according to the strategic orientations and accompany the implementation of the Commercial Department and the tools for monitoring and follow-up,
- Implement the marketing strategy and apply it at the global level • Ensure global sales presence through direct prospecting, presentation and negotiation meetings and / or specific events,
- Increase sales to existing customers by enhancing the overall offer and services offered,
- Prospect new customers in the target markets to develop sales of services,
- Understand the needs and transmit the customer / prospect requirements to the team and quantify the offers,
- Write, negotiate and transform offers into orders,
- Ensure competitive intelligence,
- Provide regular international travel,
- Conduct regular activity reports with your hierarchy.
The position is home-based.
This description takes into account the main responsibilities of the International Sales and Marketing Director, it is not restrictive.
The Successful Applicant
The International Sales and Marketing Director responds to the following profile:
- Minimum Bac + 5 of scientific university or business school
- Experience in Sales of at least 10 years in Pharma / Biotech, with international experience
- Scientific expertise • Knowledge of bioproduction/manufacturing
- Compulsory bilingual English and French, fluency in any additional language is a plus
- Commercial and entrepreneurial temperament with a strategic vision of the market
- Result oriented, excellent negotiation skills
What's on Offer