You are here
Internal Recruiter - Pharmaceutical MNC
- US multinational - Pharmaceutical
- Strong salary & benefits
About Our Client
Our client, has been at the forefront of innovation for over 35 years. They now drive to continue their focus on innovation within their Talent Acquisition department through new and exciting initiatives to attract the top talent from across the globe. This is a very exciting time for our Client's high performing Talent Acquisition team.
As the successful applicant you will be tasked with coordinating with internal hiring managers as well as HR to assist in the full cycle of the recruitment process. You will manage the advertising and web posting responses, screening applicants and referring qualified candidates to the requesting manager. Through proactively identifying challenges to filling key positions, you will we be tasked with eliminating barriers to the process before they become problematic.
You will need strong willingness to learn about each area of the business as you meet with hiring managers to understand job requirements and competencies allowing you to evaluate and identify staffing strategies. Through this partnering element you will be able to develop diverse candidate pools, set expectations and provide frequent ongoing communications regarding updates/status.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 Years experience in a corporate staffing/recruiting
- Experience recruiting in a regional role is preferable
- Knowledge & experience of internet sourcing, applicant tracking systems, HR practices and familiarity with corporate relocation policies strongly preferred
- A positive attitude, excellent customer service skills and relationship management experience
- Will be communicating with people across APAC, thus proficiency in Mandarin is beneficial
What's on Offer
This is a great chance for a professional with recruitment experience to join a very innovative and exciting company in their very dynamic Talent Acquisition/HR department. As well as a strong package our client also offers ongoing training programs to ensure your career develops with them. This is a great time to join and a great brand to work for. Find out more, call now 66439713