You are here
Internal Audit - Compliance
Exciting Compliance Audit role
Excellent travel opportunities
About Our Client
My client is an established International Banking organisation with it's main APAC hub based in Singapore.
- To conduct and report on audit assignments on Compliance topics and support activities in a risk controlled environment.
- Review and follow up on the implementation status of audit recommendations for closure.
- To work with stakeholders and regulators within the business and externally.
- Conduct written assessments and present Internal Audit findings to Senior Management.
- Ad hoc work as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of Compliance topics and in particular, AML and financial sanction requirements.
- Basic legal knowledge of the banking environment.
- Understanding of commercial banking products and services (trade finance, commodity finance, loans, project financing, funds transfers etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- University degree at the minimum, master degree is a plus
- At least 5 year's experience in the banking industry related to financial security areas or in audit of compliance functions in investment banks
- Willing to travel up to 50% to the financial services hubs in Asia
What's on Offer
A competitive salary, bonus and progression opportunities.