You are here
Internal Audit Analytics - VP/AVP
- Exciting technical audit role
- Great career development
About Our Client
My client is a large investment bank with a global footprint and extensive business in the large hubs in Asia.
- Using data and analytical tools, assess the effectiveness of current Audit strategy and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with senior Internal Audit leadership to improve the design and effectiveness of the auditing strategy by developing tools which can be used by teams within the business and by auditors.
- Design and implement monitoring platform for continued improvements.
- Develop and present Audit reports to senior stakeholders in the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a data analysis role preferably with internal audit, a risk function, a control function.
- Working knowledge of data analysis software; good understanding of data systems and data query and coding language methods, such as SQL, SAS, ACL, IDEA, VBA Qlikview, and/or Tableau.
- Knowledge of basic statistics and its application to data
- Project management and analytical skills with an ability to multi-task.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business is preferred.
- Prepared to travel internationally up to 25% of the time.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.