You are here
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Infrastructure Project Manager
- 1 year initial contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading global MNC with presence around the globe. Our client is a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry that spans across more than 40 countries across the world. Due to extensive acquisition, they have an alignment in business direction and have decided to expand head count and they are looking for a PM to join their team in the regional headquarters in Singapore
- Strong working knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle and project management processes.
- Solid understanding of technology platforms and infrastructure offerings including network, server, storage, and database.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Solid presentation skills, oral/written communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Proven track record of delivering large scale IT projects.
- Leadership and budget experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture to research, analyze, select, and implement new tools, technologies and/or services.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure & Services functional leads and application teams to prioritize work and schedules.
- Manage activities of all internal/external resources on projects or service deliverables.
- Provide project sponsors and management with necessary communications and updates including project review meetings and dashboards.
- Manage technical aspects of large complex projects or new technology.
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.