You are here
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Permanent role with concrete project timelines
- Team based environment
About Our Client
Best known for their strength as a value-added business partner in the strengthening of IT security, they are constantly expanding their global presence and now they have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and motivated individual with strong experiences to join them as an Infrastructure Project Manager.
Reporting directly to the IT director, you will also be heavily involved in creating timelines and making sure that the project adheres to the budget. Your role also includes driving all aspects including expansion and upgrade of new infrastructures, coordination for the implementation & deployment, equipment maintenance and documentation of guidelines, test plans & work procedures. This role involves extensive interaction with senior internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the below:
- PMP, CAPM or Prince 2 certified
- Government industry background will be highly preferred
- Extensive experience in budgeting and milestone will be of added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience with hands on knowledge in infrastructure technologies
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a challenging career with a fast-growing global market leader. The maximum remuneration for this role will be $78,000.