You are here
Infrastructure or Application Project Manager
- Permanent role with concrete project timelines
- Million dollar high profile project
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the FMCG industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new Infrastructure or Application Project Manager to join their team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactively engaging with business. Understand and articulate the link between the business strategy and the IT strategy for your area.
- Bringing awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business re-engineering as needed.
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management
- Establishing and maintain good business relationships with stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals
- Ensuring most of the IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the below:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent qualified
- PMP certification or Prince2 will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in business stakeholder management
- Experience in leading infrastructure or Application related projects is a must for this role
- Extensive experience in milestone planning and vendor management is required
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a challenging career with a fast-growing global market leader.