You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Head of Infrastructure with strong leadership and strong aspect of Infrastructure in Information Technology to support the business.
As a Head of Infrastructure, you will be reporting into Chief Information Officer while taking complete ownership of Singapore IT Infrastructure operations. You will be responsible for:
- Planning the IT Infrastructure strategy and manage end to end IT Infrastructure delivery & operations.
- Managing the IT Infrastructure solutions, operations and issues resolution with external vendor and internal infrastructure team.
- Implementing IT Risk platform, security policies and regulatory framework for the business.
- Maintaining the relationship with business stakeholders to achieve the company's objectives.
- Showcasing strong leadership for the team by moving the team forward.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience. You will have the experience with proven track record in IT infrastructure implementation, project and end to end delivery
You will have solid experience in MAS regulatory guidelines such as MAS TRM Notice & Guideline as part of the current MAS requirements.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure