You are here
- Regional exposure!
- Infrastructure experience with strong DR and BCP experience required!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputable financial services firm with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a high caliber experienced Infrastructure to take charge of the IT Infrastructure, Security, Operations and BCP Policies.
As the Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking charge of all strategic IT Infrastructure direction
- Ensuring MAS TRM Guidelines are adhered to
- Managing all recovery processes and prepare incident reports in cases of system outrages
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to chart the direction of the IT strategies
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you should have at least 8 years of Infrastructure experience driving IT, Security, Operations and BCP policies. You must have working experience with MAS TRM Guidelines and strategic charting of IT Infrastructure direction. You should possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills as well.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.