You are here
Infrastructure Engineer (AWS, MS Azure)
- Cloud technology
- Permanent hire
About Our Client
The client is a globally renowned media brand name in the luxury sector with close to 50 years of history. Recently partnering with other industry leaders, they have established their global headquarters in Singapore, and are focusing on expanding their operations to American and APAC markets. The client is now looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer versed in AWS and MS Azure to join their dynamic IT team.
- Provide support for existing Windows/Unix server infrastructure.
- Manage existing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft (MS) Azure platforms with Chef/Puppet software.
- Providing cost-effective solutions for existing AWS and MS Azure platforms.
- Work alongside developers; supporting existing application servers.
- Provide support for VPN infrastructure and IT service orchestration.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum diploma or above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Minimum 4 years experience in systems administration for Window/Unix servers.
- Experience managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Knowledge in Chef, Puppet, and basic Shell scripting.
- Good communication skills with a team-player attitude.
What's on Offer
The position offers you the opportunity to develop your existing skill sets in cloud technology. Functioning in a flat organisational structure, you will be given exposure in supporting regional operations and implementing new IT solutions. Cloud system engineers looking to grow their career portfolio should apply.