You are here
Infrastructure Business Analyst (Servers and networks)
- 1 year contract role
- Location in the west
About Our Client
A rare opportunity to join a cosmopolitan, engaging Pharmaceutical organization as their IT Business Analyst (Servers and networks). Our client is one of the world's most valuable companies with turnover in excess of USD150 billion. It has operations in over 81 countries and hiring more than 110,000 employees worldwide. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organization which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT
- Facilitate discussions to help business anticipate future needs and opportunities with respect to laboratory
- Collaborate with users to identify new business needs and escalated to global competency centres to ensure that business needs are addressed;
- Lead in all application upgrade or improvement projects
- Perform periodic system review and validation, including user access and audit trail
- Define testing and qualification protocol
- Provide and perform training guides, knowledge resource and work with Global support teams to further enhance the service level.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure support with Microsoft Windows server management, SAN, networking is needed
- Proven track record in gathering requirements is required for this role
- Pharmaceutical background will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Known for its talent development and great work culture, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Top 50 Best Companies to work for!