You are here
- Global role with leadership responsibilities
- Permanent role in a central location
About Our Client
For our client, a well established local SGX listed conglomerate with a presence in multi industries, we are looking for a dynamic Infrastructure Architect to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CIO, your role involves:
- Responsible for technology design and selection in alignment to business objectives. The individual will be responsible for coordinating, directing and leading project Infrastructure activities as well as providing technology direction.
- Key focus on infrastructure technologies such as Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Clustering, Red Hat Linux, Tomcat, WebSphere, VMWare, Cisco, SAN/NAS, Symantec backup solution and cloud services. To work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions and to participate in overall IT planning and develop Infrastructure strategies bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology.
- Organize and manage team in the design, deployment, configuration, administrations & maintenance of infrastructure systems, storage & backup systems, network, SAP Basis, SAP HANA, network and systems monitoring tools.
- Responsible for end-to-end processes on global IT infrastructure equipment / solution and software procurement recommendations.
- Manage IT outsourced operations and vendors to ensure contractual obligations are set and successfully delivered by service providers.
- Ensure high availability of IT infrastructure in line with the stipulated service level agreements (SLAs). Manage recovery process and prepare incident reports in cases of system outrages.
- Support remote office IT infrastructure setup.
- Lead team to develop comprehensive set of standard operating procedures (SOP) to achieve operational efficiency.
- Review workflow process and ensure SOPs are in place and remain relevant.
- Provide assigned team with mentoring, career development support and teambuilding to maximize productivity and foster positive employee relationships both internal and external to the Department.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as MCSE, CCIE, VMware, Citrix and PMP will be highly preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in infrastructure architecture design and support
- Proven track record in a wide range of infrastructure technologies such as Windows/Red Hat Server platforms, Virtualization (VMware, Citrix), Networking, Web Servers (IIS or Apache), Directory Services, High Availability configurations, , storage technologies and cloud services
- Experience in project and vendor management
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture concepts and best practices.
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver. You will be part of a team that commits to creating an environment that values diversity and encourages creativity and development of new ideas. Attractive package and great career development plan will be offered to individuals with good track record of success.