You are here
- Incident Manager - Banking client
- 1 year renewable contract
About Our Client
The client is a French bank with a strong presence in Asia and this is a 1 year renewable contract role with them. This role requires the candidate to work on two shifts spanning between 8:30 am to 2 am SGT with each shift of 9 hours with 1 hour lunch time. The incumbent will be "on call" alternative weeks on rotational basis within 4 team members excluding times when one of the incident manager is on site.
- Ensure a systematic process is followed for all Major Incidents from opening to closure.
- Assess Incident complexity and decide to apply the Crisis Management process if required: trigger and liaise with the Crisis Manager to manage communication with and escalation to Executive management (refer to Crisis Management process).
- Track incident progress to resolution and responsible for communicating progress to higher management and transverse relevant teams.
- Facilitate exchanges between the relevant support staff through setting up ad-hoc Conference Bridge / Business Chat groups and / or direct contacts. In particular, ensure diagnosis, action plans and key initiatives are shared with the relevant parties across technical towers and geographies.
The Successful Applicant
- Infrastructure or Application support hands on experience of 4-6 years mandatory.
- Overall experience 7-9 Years
- Crisis Management
- IT Literacy: Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking to the extent of knowing Front office to back office application flow
- Having knowledge about monitoring tools and scheduling jobs would be plus
- Understanding of transversal technologies (SAN, Unix, Windows, Network, DBA, CTRL-M, MQ)
- Technologies and/or Applications background with ability to grasp impact and interdependencies
What's on Offer
- Ensure consistency of the incident documentation / references across all systems
- Report KPI and analysis to senior management on key inputs linked to Major Incidents content and trends
- Write and publish the organizational Post-Mortem of Incident which details organizational issues experienced during resolution and suggested improvement areas to improve team interaction and fluidity
- Provide Consolidated Reports (Based on KPIs) for various committees.