You are here
Hyperion Manager (Planning and Consolidation)
- Permanent role
- Great potential for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global premium brand in the FMCG and Retail industry offering a portfolio of various products to consumers worldwide. Having a unique and interesting working environment coupled with their diverse working culture makes them one of the most rewarding employers to work for. They are currently looking for a Hyperion Manager (Planning and Consolidation) to be an integral part of their dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the head of department, you will be key point of contact for Hyperion technology:
- Providing planning, consolidation and Essbase architecture domain
- Creating and maintaining HFM/Hyperion Planning/Essbase solution standards documentation, including architectural documentation, application run books, and acceptable design patterns
- Actively participate in Hyperion application designs, and work with staff and project teams to create designs optimal for system efficacy/performance
- Leading meetings with senior stakeholders to resolve issues and creates documentations to convert business requirements to functional requirements.
- Setting up polices and conducting training on a regional basis.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science or Finance
- Oracle Hyperion Certifications will be of added advantage
- More than 8 years of experience in managing a corporate EPM environment (HFM, Hyperion Planning, FDMEE and Essbase)
- Open to regional travel of up to 25%
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a fast-paced MNC in the FMCG and Retail industry and great exposure to senior stakeholders.