You are here
Hyperion Consultant (Planning and Consolidation)
- Permanent role in a central area
- Concrete project timeline
About Our Client
This client is a leading global premium brand in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry offering a portfolio of various products to consumers worldwide. They are voted as one of the most rewarding employers to work for due to the diverse working culture. They are currently looking for a Hyperion Consultant (Planning and Consolidation) to be an integral part of their dynamic team.
You will be key point of contact for Hyperion technology with the following responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining Hyperion Financial Management/Hyperion Planning/Essbase solution
- Lead Hyperion application designs and work with business users and project team member to create solution for improve system efficiency
- Design consolidation and Essbase architecture domain
- Leading meetings with senior business stakeholders to resolve issues and creates documentations to convert business requirements to functional requirements.
- Setting up polices and conducting training on a regional basis
- Managing external vendors to ensure that Service Level Agreement are met
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Finance or equivalent
- Oracle Hyperion Certifications will be of added advantage
- More than 8 years of experience in managing a corporate Enterprise Performance Management environment (HFM, Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase)
- Open to regional travel of up to 25%
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a fast-paced MNC in the FMCG industry and great exposure to senior stakeholders.