You are here
This position is now filled
Hybrid Mobile Application Development Manager
- High profile role!
- Global exposure!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial services organisation with a huge presence globally. With Singapore being the APAC headquarters, they are looking for a Mobile Application Development Manager to take charge of the Hybrid mobile development platform.
As the Hybrid Mobile Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and mentoring team members technically, setting standards and technical vision within the team
- Keeping up to date of all technical advances in mobility and providing insights and directions to the business
- Working with all other Developers, Business Analyst and Testers as part of the wider team within the business
- Directly contributing to analysis, design and development of systems, business process, data and interfaces
The Successful Applicant
- Capable in compiling and building apps using Apple framework
- Experienced in both SOAP and REST services, in either Java or .NET and transporting XML or JSON packets
- Development skills in Java
- Writing own java web services in SOAP or REST and deploying into Tomcat
- Strong UX/UI design skills
- Agile SDLC experienced, particularly in Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in cloud hosted applications and Redhat Openshit
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join one of the world's most reputable financial service organisation with a strong people orientated culture and rapid career growth.