You are here
Hybrid Accountant - Global Legal Firm
- Cohesive and international working culture
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top global legal firms with presence in more than 30 countries. Headquartered in the UK and boasting more than centuries of history, they have developed and grown to a powerful household brand name within the industry. They currently employ more than 3,000 fee-earners who are supported by an equally talented and high-achieving support staff. The Singapore office is now looking for a strong finance professional who is able to thrive in an international environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be acting as a strong business partner to the Singapore fee-earners in terms of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis on various assignments. At the same time, you will be supporting the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting, daily finance operations, tax, as well as compliance. Your role will be of a regional coverage, and it is an all-rounded finance role that gives you much visibility to the business.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- Degree in Accountancy from a reputable institution
- 2-4 years of external audit experience, preferably from a Big 4 CPA firm
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, as you will be liaising closely with many international stakeholders
- Ability to present and articulate your findings in a structured and coherent manner
What's on Offer
This invaluable role offers you the opportunity to be already exposed to a full finance scope encompassing financial reporting, financial analysis, tax, and compliance. You will be given the necessary training & mentorship for you to ease into your role coming out fresh from external audit, and at the same time staying very close to the business.