You are here
HR Systems Support
HR Systems Support
2-3 years related business experience
About Our Client
The HR Systems Assistant position is supporting the daily operational issues in one or more HR systems as assigned and any new systems that may be added in the future. Additionally, the position will assist with various analytics that may be requested from time to time.
- Provide ongoing support for daily user (HR BPs, HR Users, Employees) issues, and support system integrations.
- Provide support to set up system automation tasks before and during annual Performance and Development Reviews. This will include setting up of global standard KPIs for cascading and preparing training guides.
- Create, manage, maintain, generate and analyze periodic reports as well as ad-hoc reports on employee data from HR Systems.
- Perform data analysis and periodic system audits to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Support new releases and upgrades of all HR System solutions, including user acceptance testing and issue resolutions.
- Support new projects implementation, particularly in the area of providing reports for data analysis, performing solution testing, preparing project notes.
- Participate in other cross-functional process improvement projects as necessary.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in related discipline (i.e. Business, Computer Science)
- 2-3 years related business experience
- Strong IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of HR Processes & business preferred
- Strong problem solving with the ability to recommend system solutions for first to second level system enquiries.
- Communicate well in English, both spoken and written
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.