You are here
- Full spectrum role
- Centrally located
About Our Client
Our client is a local start-up within the education industry and is looking to expand aggressively within the local space.
This is a stand alone role in Singapore and you will be reporting to the regional HR Director. You will be a key member of the senior management team and will play a key role in all human capital matters. Your success will depend on your ability to strategise and establish HR best practices to help move the business forward. Your duties include, but are not limited to: Recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development, employee engagement, payroll and performance management. As the organisation in Singapore is rapidly expanding, you need to be able to "scale up" accordingly and respond to business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified HR professional with at least 4 years of HR Generalist experience
- Has done in-house payroll
- Prior experience in education industry preferred
- Dynamic, flexible and can respond quickly in addressing challenges
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed with MOM rules and regulations
- Comfortable working in start-up environment
- Degree holder in HR related field ideal
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment in this individual contributor position. This client has a great team culture that also emphasises continuous learning and development.