You are here
HR Business Partner
Located in the West
Top tier manufacturing firm
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned market leader in the manufacturing industry. Since its incorporation over 40 years ago, the company has established a strong foothold across Asia Pacific and are now partnering with us to search for a HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for the full employee life-cycle of your respective business unit. As the HR BP, you will be working closely with the line manager and different HR functions to facilitate HR services for the group. Leveraging off your past experience, you will be ensuring alignment of employees' goals and KPIs with organizational priorities. You will be working closely with Talent Acquisition on bringing in the right talents, partnering and advising line managers on work-related concerns and performance management, and ad-hoc projects as they come along. As the people's champion, you will also engage unions and associations to raise employee issues and promote harmonious labour relations.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 6 - 8 years of HR generalist experience with at least 3 years of Business Partnering experience
* Past experience working in manufacturing firms highly advantageous
* Has prior experience on dealing with unions
* Able to speak Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts
* Dynamic and energetic with a driven need to deliver exceptional results
* Great interpersonal skills and able to communicate with stakeholders of different levels
* Comfortable commuting to the West
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a renowned leader in its specific field and to work with a well structured, dynamic HR team. You will be given the opportunity to advice and partner the business and work on a wide spectrum of job duties.