You are here
HR Business Partner
- Individual contributor role
- Located in the North
About Our Client
Our client is the advertising arm of one of the world's largest transport companies. The company prides itself on providing high impact campaigns to their clients and have had exponential revenue growth since their founding over 10 years ago. The firm is now partnering with us to search for a HR Business Partner to lead and manage the HR strategies for the firm.
Reporting to the CEO and Group HR Head, you have full responsibility to partner the business and playing an active role on all human capital matters. Your duties will include the following:
* Recruitment planning and manpower sourcing
* Overseeing performance management
* Reviewing and implementing company HR policies, procedures and guidelines
* Point of contact for staff grievances and issues
* Preparing and analysing management reports and statistics
* Designing and maintaining equitable compensation, commission schemes, benefits and welfare program for sales staff
* To oversee overall training requirements for staff
The Successful Applicant
You should be a degree qualified HR professional with at least 6 years of working experience in a HR setting from an advertising/media firm. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment and must have experience working with sales staff in a business partnering capability. You should possess a strong understanding of Singapore's Employment laws and regulations. You should be knowledgeable in designing and reviewing sales commission schemes to attract and retain your sales staff. Experience with SAP would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing media firm in an individual contributor role. You will play a critical part in supporting the business goals and strategies and take on various projects and challenges.