You are here
HR Business Partner
- Pharma MNC
- HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a European pharmaceutical multinational that is rapidly expanding across the Asia region.
- Point of contact for manager/supervisor/employee requests for information on HR programs, policies and processes.
- Perform preliminary or routine investigation of employee relations matters.
- Train or consult with managers and employees regarding business performance development program.
- Provide counsel to managers on effective recruiting strategies/ techniques and implementation of the business staffing model.
- Assist in implementation of compensation and staffing programs.
- Liaise with global HR team and provide solid communication processes for seamless employee information.
- Provide input and feedback to corporate functions on processes and programs. Provide guidance to other Human Resource staff on policy interpretation and administrative issues.
- Lead or assist in special projects as assigned (reductions, outsourcing, training, change management, policy development, etc.).
- Provide ongoing development for associates in the region and liaise with global TMOD team to have first preference to enter global and corporate development programs for talent.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent educational experience. MBA, Completion of Human Resource courses or certifications is preferred.
5 years of Human Resource experience in a specialised area such as training, compensation, benefits, staffing or employee relations with at least two years of generalist experience in the APAC region.
Demonstrated ability to handle routine ER issues independently, and conduct a structured investigation.
Excellent influencing and negotiation management skills.
Availability to travel up to 25%
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration and career progression.