You are here
Helpdesk Manager for a business consulting firm
- Grow with one of the fastest growing company
- Tripled profit in less than 5 years
About Our Client
Our client, one of the fastest growing business consulting firms is looking to recruit a new Helpdesk Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
Leading a team, you will play a key role in the support for internal users with first/second level technical support covering desktops, network, printer and applications. You will also be in charge of training, handle escalation, review SLA and making sure that the day to day operations is met.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Certifications such as ITILv3 will be of added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a desktop support environment and at least 3 years of service desk lead capacity
- Managerial experience will be highly preferred
- Startup background will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This is a great career opportunity to grow together with one of the fastest growing company. The maximum remuneration offered in this role will be $78,000, not inclusive of attractive bonuses and benefits. This role is a permanent head-count and will be based in CBD area.