You are here
Head of Vendor Management - Travel and Expenses
Senior Leadership Position
Singapore Central Office Location
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation which has recently gone through a large scale internal transformation which has pulled a number of back office departments into one share service centre here in Singapore.
The person in this position will:
- Sit on the regional travel leadership to assess and develop guidelines for the organisation across Asia Pacific
- Liaise with the travel providers and internal stakeholders to reduce complexity and providing savings
- Review current work flow and implement process improvements
- Monitor key performance indicators across the countries and region
- Be the voice of the internal customer with the travel management companies
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a quite a unique profile - ideally this person has worked both internally within industry as a vendor manager (procurement) for the Travel Management Company and also worked for a TMC in a relationship manager position. The client is searching for a candidate who intimately knows the inner workings of the TMCs however they also have the internal corporate experience to manage senior stakeholders. Ideally you would have worked within a Pharmaceutical company however this a nice to have.
What's on Offer
This is a Senior position within the organisation with an attractive salary.