You are here
Head of Supply Chain
Global US MNC and market leader
New pioneer position
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leading US MNC who is a global leader in the Packaging industry with multiple brands in their portfolio. The company has a large global network with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide and presence in all critical markets. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Head of Supply Chain to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the global Head of Supply Chain, your key responsibilities will involve end-to-end Supply Chain activities with a focus on Production Planning. This is a strategic position with large elements of operational activities as it is a "Green-field" position.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Creating a feasible short and medium-term Production Plan taking into consideration the labour & material constraints for the packaging materials
- Analyse varying customer requirements and adjusting Production Plans accordingly
- Demand Planning through statistical forecasting and market trends
- Balancing Demand and Supply Plans
- Managing inventory and distribution
- Integration of Supply Chain processes with the Business
- Identify potential opportunities/problems for the Manufacturing Plant
- Process improvement initiatives
The Successful Applicant
You should have significant years of experience in Supply Chain strategies, Production Planning, optimisation of Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP), Supply & Demand Planning, continuous improvement and Data Management. You will have a proven track record & significant experience in building teams/people management and drive to execution. Experiences in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing industries will be highly favourable.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has a good brand equity and consistently been in the Fortune 500. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.