You are here
Head of Sales - APAC
- Newly created role
- Reputable Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable international MNC specialized in the ingredients sector. With more than 30,000 employees across more than 50 countries and their products sold 80+ markets, they are investing heavily in innovation, R&D with over 20 research facilities worldwide and have a clear commitment to product efficacy.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for the food Ingredients & derivatives business - open new accounts, and contribute to achieving sales goals by effectively implementing marketing strategies and sales plans.
In Addition, the Head of Sales will lead the product management in the territory. You will also be one of the key points of contact for the region supported by the company's headquarters and in collaboration with the Global food ingredients and derivatives team - Australia, NZ, China, Europe.
The role will report to the Global Head of Sales and here are the key performance indicators:
- Overall responsibilities for Sales in APAC namely Japan, Korea, Thailand another key markets and you will have a team of 7-10 disseminated in the various countries
- Represent the client's food & pharmaceutical business segment in the defined local markets
- Identify and anticipate market trends, evaluate and manage business opportunities and provide input to strategic market development plan.
- Develop additional values in order to further grow the business
- Explore opportunities in new potential market segments, and develop and acquire new customers and growth
- Strongly refer sales leads and customer's feedback to appropriate contact within the organization and liaise with supply-chain, logistics, and operations members to ensure that these referrals are followed-up promptly.
- Partner with all internal functions within the company and the BU to drive closer collaboration to ensure sales effectiveness and opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record on building and developing business in APAC region
- Strong negotiation skills with high level to influence achievement of customers and partners - specifically within the food and pharmaceutical sectors
- Strong team-player with high level of communication and influencing skills
- Languages: Fluent in English mandatory (written & spoken); others languages as Chinese is a plus but not a must.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to make role your own. Great culture and working environment as the company is in expansion phase. The remuneration will be competitive which includes a fair base salary, fixed and performance bonuses besides allowance for travel.