You are here
Head of Property
Key leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional logistic multinational with well known brand name. They are consistently ranked as the 'best company to work for' by leading industry players and have a strong reputation for organic growth and market expansion. Southeast Asia is their high growth region and they are looking to expand their market share even further.
This Listed company employs over 50.000 professionals across 50 countries, they are now looking for a high calibre individual to join its regional office in Singapore as a Head of Property.
- Provide management oversight for all real estate development and deliver property strategic intent and initiatives to align with the overall business vision and strategy for the region
- Negotiate/obtain governmental approvals for company's real estate projects: document leases and other arrangements
- Ensure compliance with all of company's policies and procedures, and maintain high standards of governance: health, safety and CAPEX approval process
- Develop cost proposals for real estate projects and formulate asset management plans for the existing real estate portfolio, including annual budgets, maintenance programmes and manage internal and external tenancies
- Minimize risks associated with the RE development and provide property budgeting advice
- Manage the efforts of direct reports (3 in Singapore, 1 in China), provide guidance and strategic leadership on property matters
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience and working knowledge in Real Estate in the Logistic industry.
- Deep knowledge in managing commercial property and understand real estate market across Asia
- Strong business/financial acumen (budgets, P&L)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written communication skills and willing to travel
What's on Offer
- Key leadership position
- Global Exposure
- Newly created regional lead position