You are here
Head of Operations
- Benefits that works just as hard as you
- Open communication with an open door policy
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest middle eastern private banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international corporate bank for business owners. It provides clients with business solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Manage and supervise the operations of the branch which includes loan administration, trade finance and treasury operations
- Formulate and implement control procedures to mitigate any operational risks
- Ensure compliance of internal and regulatory guidelines and regulations as per audit requirements
- Supervise and ensure timely and accurate submission of Management/Head Office and MAS reports
- Responsible for improving the operational efficiency of the department
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 year's experience in the banking industry with exposure in operations and controls preferably with some years of experience in trade finance operations
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of Bank's operational processes and procedures and the regulatory requirements.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment