You are here
Head of Marketing, Global - Specialty Chemicals
- Global marketing role for a European leader in Specialty Chemicals
- Design and build robust marketing strategies for the Specialty Chemicals BU
About Our Client
Our client is a European leader in Specialty Chemicals. As the business is expanding in Asia, they are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Head of Marketing to pilot the global marketing strategy of the Specialty Chemicals Business Unit (BU). This role is based in Singapore with extensive travel and reports directly to the European Headquarters.
The Head of Marketing responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading the development of the global marketing strategy (BU positioning, Go to Market, Pricing, Channel and Promotional strategies)
- Deploying strategic marketing initiatives per market segment and ensuring effective implementation across areas and segments
- Steering the innovation platform committee and supporting new business development initiatives
- Identifying, developing and launching new solutions and services to grow company value
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is MBA-qualified with at least 10 years of marketing experience in specialty chemicals plus 5 years as director. You have a proven track record of success in implementing robust marketing strategies at the global level. You possess strong commercial acumen and leadership, the ability to manage global and cross-cultural teams and work within a matrix environment. You have experience in building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for candidates with excellent presentation and communication skills, a strong analytical mindset and global marketing experience.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to lead the development of the global marketing strategy for a European leader in Specialty Chemicals. The successful candidate can expect rapid career growth and a competitive salary package.