You are here
Head of Marketing Communications (Singapore) - Creative Agency
- Key player in the services sector
- Local role managing a team of 4-6 professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a successful B2B group within the creative media space, serving MNCs, SMEs & late stage start-ups. They enjoy #1 or #2 market ranking in most markets across the region and are looking to strengthen their market position in Singapore. They are looking for an ambitious leader, with strong team management skills to join their business and head up marketing communications for their Singapore business.
The role reports to the General Manager for Singapore and the key objective is to drive both demand for the client's products in the market and strengthen the brand positioning - offline and online, besides driving employee engagement.
The key measures of success in this role will be but not limited to:
- Partner with the in-country subsidiaries to determine the communication objectives & development of communications programs, initiatives and campaigns (internal & external)
- Lead generation - drive regional initiatives to drive lead generation, a key measure of success
- PR & Media Strategy - work with the PR specialist (s) to drive (upwards) brand equity for the firm
- Best practice implementation - work with global counterparts and in-country teams to establish best practices and knowledge sharing across APAC
- Social media management - lead the analysis and ROI management from investments within digital/offline media and outreach of content onto the different media
- Team management
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have a:
- Masters or Bachelors' degree in Communications, Journalism or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years experience in marketing communications and at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Passion for serving the B2B industry ideally advertising/media/creative
- Strong expertise in developing a strong lead generation plan/strategy for the business
- Excellent relationship with partners to negotiate contracts for co-owned marketing campaigns
- High level of energy and an ability to build a 'work hard play hard' culture within your business
What's on Offer
Our client is a key player in their industry and they pride themselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. They are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging sales organisation. The remuneration will be in line with the market for such hires but not exceed SGD 200,000.