You are here
Head of Logistics - Chemical Company
- Individual Contributor Role
- Singapore Based Role
About Our Client
Our client is in the Chemical Manufacturing business with over 100 years of rich history. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for a Head of Logistics to spearhead their Singapore business within the Supply Chain function.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end Logistics functions which involve management or warehouse, transportation and Freight.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day activities for logistics, warehouse and transportation for the various plants in Singapore.
- Ensure timely supply of materials and delivery to customers.
- Supplier/Vendor management and contract negotiations.
- Implement improvement processes across the logistics function - storage/warehouse cost, inventory and all service standards.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Chemical Engineering/Supply Chain with at least 9 years of experience in the Chemical Logistics industry. Japanese speaking candidates will be strongly considered as this role requires regular interactions with your Japanese counterparts. Independent and highly dynamic individual will be highly considered as this is an Individual Contributor role which will also require interactions with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company that emphasizes on employee welfare and benefits.