You are here
Head of IT (Trading firm)
- Leadership role
- Opportunity to build a team
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services firm with a proven track record of running successful trading operations across Asia. They are now looking to set up operations in Singapore to provide their platform for trading within the South East Asia region. As a part of their expansion plans for Singapore, they are looking for an experienced IT leader with proven track record of running complex financial Services technology set ups in Singapore.
As the Head of IT, you will be reporting to the CEO while being responsible for :
- Communicating with all stakeholders about the progress and status of the IT programmes and projects Built and managed all IT functional teams
- Managing vendors and internal staffs while communicating with exchanges/counter parties to support operations.
- Providing assistance in the on boarding process and on-going support for clients
- Planning managing trading infrastructure for retail and low latency requirement
- Coordinating with Risk Management and IT Security department to implement DR plans and IT Security
- Liaising together with Compliance department to ensure compliant to MAS TRM and replying to MAS/auditors enquiry
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 15+ years experience with at least 8+ years experience in a leadership role. You will have proven track record of building and managing large technical teams while ensuring all IT operations are in compliance with regulatory compliance requirements.
You will have good understanding of the trading and futures market backed with experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
Ability to speak in mandarin is advantageous as this role works closely with China & Taiwan stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Leadership role
- Opportunity to build an IT team
- Permanent role