You are here
Head, Customer Relationship Management
- Leadership role, driving transformation
- Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest property development arm which is involved in property development, property investment and asset management. As the business continues to flourish, they are looking for a Head of Customer Relationship Management to lead the forefront of transformation to further drive the success, regional expansion and profitability of the company.
Being a key member of the senior management team, this role is accountable for driving cultural change and seeing that the group adopts a more Customer First approach. This is a key leadership role where you will have to lead from the front, be actively engaging both internal and external customers, and drive the cultural transformation through a Customer First approach. You will also driving key programmes to improve customer engagement and promote brand loyalty. In addition, you will also ensure there is continuous improvement to the current operations/processes.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this senior level appointment, the following requirements would be essential:
- At least 10-15 years of experience gained in an international company where exposure to property industry in a team leadership role would be highly advantageous
- Experience across sales & marketing, CRM, business development and/or sales operations function would be ideal
- Has experience in managing large team, large scale programme management and complex international negotiation
- Possess ability to negotiate and nurture relationships with the decision makers in local authorities and government bodies
- Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management or other related fields would be ideal
- Strong commercial acumen and willingness to be 'hands-on'
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to be part of a large conglomerate where career growth opportunities would exist for a successful candidate.