You are here
Head of Big Data Analytic
- Digital Analytic experience required!
- High profile role!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia region. Having Singapore as the APAC Headquarters, they are currently looking for a high calibre Head of Big Data Analytic to take charge of their Big Data Analytic team in providing performance and strategy support to business analytic initiatives.
As the Head of Big Data Analytic, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding business objectives and provide leadership for Big Data Analytic to ensure business competitive advantages
- Ensuring all integration with other systems such as Online, Marketing and campaigns that drives business growth
- Identifying business opportunities to potentially increase market share and revenue via market analysis
- Taking charge of a team to work with both third party solution providers and internal stakeholders for all analytic initiatives
- Driving the business re-engineering of existing processes to achieve improvements in efficiency, productivity and value creation
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you should have at least 10 years in IT experience and 5 years in Digital Analytic including program management with high competency in creating analytic models. Coding analytic with analytic programming languages is a plus. You should preferably have experience with social listening, IoT, NLP or Big Data platforms.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to take charge of the Big Data Analytic transformation and growth. A dynamic culture with exciting opportunities, you will leverage your skills and experience to create opportunities in improving the business efficiency.