You are here
GUI Software Engineer (C, C++)
Exposure to Business Stakeholder Management
Software Engineer for graphic user
About Our Client
Our client is a leading market player within the scientific technology industry with strong presence in across the globe. They are currently looking for a GUI Software Engineer to join the team for their R&D side of the business.
As GUI software Engineer , you will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing the Graphic user interface for the teams within the business.
- Performing the technical planning and developing graphic user interface software that will support the project requirements.
- Ensuring proper software integration and ensuring systems and procedures are in compliance with the standards requirements.
- Working with the team internally to participate in design and code reviews.
- Interfacing with embedded firmware to implement user interface work flow.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent. You will have 5 years of experience in C, C ++ and UI programming and also 2 years of experience of application development with QML.
You should also have strong Linux based software development experience and have strong understanding about the user- system interaction. Agile programming practices will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Concrete Projects in place
- Exposure to Business Stakeholder Management