You are here
This position is now filled
Group Senior Infrastructure Manager
- Newly created position
- Technical hands on role
About Our Client
For our client, a well established local SGX listed conglomerate with a business spanning across multiple industries. They place immense focus on investing in the latest technological resources while furthering their global footprint (Own more than 5 datacenters in APAC region). Due to rapid expansion in the Asia market, there is now a need for a new Group Senior Infrastructure Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Managing director, your responsibilities include:
- Setting up a IT function from scratch to manage infrastructure and helpdesk team
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Review existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met within the group
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology
- Professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNP, PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in setting up and managing a team is required for this role
- Experience in infrastructure (system and networks) is a must for this role
- Displayed advanced relationship management skills to influence senior business stakeholders will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and leadership skills with exposure to latest technologies. This roles offer the opportunity to build up you own team and introduce best practices.