You are here
Group Legal Counsel
- Commodity Trading firm
- Global role
About Our Client
Our client is a commodity trading firm with offices in Asia, Europe and the Americas. They are a reputable companies which is experiencing a steady growth.
As the Group Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for overseeing the legal and corporate secretarial matters of the Group's including:
- Providing legal and regulatory advice to the business on new products and services and proactively anticipating legal issues and identifying legal requirements;
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting agreements (including amendments) relating to the business and other service providers;
- Reviewing and negotiating bank loans and other banking documents, ISDA, brokerage and OTC documents;
- Ensuring compliance with bank loan covenants and regulatory requirements;
- Assisting CFO on mergers and acquisitions;
- Engaging and managing external legal advisors;
- Manage corporate secretarial functions including drafting and filing statutory reports, board resolutions, and organizing AGM's on timely basis;
- Management of appropriate insurance coverage;
- Manage and co-ordinate dispute resolution with global business heads.
The Successful Applicant
You would have at least 5 years PQE in Singapore or in any common law jurisdiction. You would have advice on acquisitions in various jurisdictions. Financing experience, ideally in a similar environment, is crucial.
You have developed a commercial mindset and possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to join an important key player in its field.
- Fantastic chance to work on acquisitions in countries all across the globe
- Fairly competitive remuneration