You are here
Group IT Director - Service industry
- Strong international hospitality brand
- Regional role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known large MNC from the hospitality industry with several resorts in the region. They are now looking for a high caliber Group IT director to join their regional team.
Reporting to the CIO, your role includes:
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Leading the infrastructure and application team to ensure the smooth delivery of IT implementation and projects
- Project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Improve performance through identifying roots causes, propose to management and oversee implementations
- Ensure the IT governance and compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology with 10 to 15 years of working experience in a multinational environment
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in consulting business partners concerning their demands and implementing solution using technology
- Exposure in leading IT strategy and roadmap
- Service industry background is a must for this role
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to grow an existing IT team for a well-known market leader.