You are here
Group Accountant - SGX listed
- Newly Created Role
- Steep Learning Curve
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leading companies that optimise and unlock strategic values within their courier services. With a global footprint in over 50 countries, they offer the most robust services to more than 200 regions worldwide. Partnering with us, they are searching for a Group Accountant to support and drive their business to greater heights!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will take ownership of group consolidation for over 20 entities. You will also be challenged to implement new systems for the consolidation team. You will be encouraged to actively propose suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed educational institution
- Detailed and oriented with strong technical and analytical skills
- Relevant working experiences in with international consolidation
- Big 4 candidates who have done console review are welcome
- Experience in SAP would be an added advantage
- Results driven and ability to work in a team!
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Successful candidate will get substantial regional exposure, internal job rotation opportunity and can look forward to an exciting and promising career ahead!