You are here
Graduate Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics)
Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
About Our Client
A global leading consultancy firm based at Singapore.
- Liaise with key people of the Customer and suppliers to facilitate the execution of project activity.
- Identify, prioritise and implement the most innovative and appropriate solutions to key issues.
- Assist in identifying the cost effective solution to the problems that arise.
- Develop procedures where required to standardise systematic activities
- Identify opportunities for benchmarking performance, analyse data and provide recommendations.
- Provide Best available technology to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Communication - Effectively communicate to obtain information from stakeholders. Inter Personal skills with some emotional intelligence is a must.
- Manage Business Expectations
- Prioritising Tasks- The role requires you to manage and complete multiple tasks
- Documentation- Gathering and ensuring all information is accurate will be a key challenge to this role
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Engineering qualifications or Trade Plus with relevant experience. Some exposure to continuous improvement tools and Lean Manufacturing Principles would be desirable.
- Project Engineering experience in a manufacturing industry would be desirable
- A bias for action, having the energy and drive to progress projects to conclusion
- Ability to Facilitate and influence, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and implement the plan
- Sound time management skills and the ability to manage differing projects at the same time
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Superior problem solving ability
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to harvest your potential on a global platform