You are here
GM - Hospitality / Real Estate
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Part of Pioneer Team
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore-based multi-family investment office specializing in the acquisition and management of Discounted Bank Notes, REOs, Hotels/Motels, Office Buildings, Luxury Condominiums and Retail Assets. The Company has presence across USA, Singapore and Korea.
The General Manager is responsible for the efficient operations of the project in order to meet profit targets, and to achieve its vision to be the premium in the service office industry. This includes commitment to service excellence, maintenance of the development in pristine condition and exemplary environmental stewardship
The incumbent will:
- Be reporting directly to the MD and is entrusted with its successful business development and profitable operations.
- Fully responsible for steering the management team in the right corporate direction and performing at its highest optimum level.
The Successful Applicant
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business Management or hospitality with 8-10 years related experience and/or training in similar capacity within a hospitality or service office sector.
- Strong business acumen with local and global market business knowledge.
- Strong analytical, decision marking, influencing, communications and networking skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities, with a track record in people development.
- Resourceful and creative, results-oriented and self-driven.
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a prestigious organisation that are recognized as leaders in their field. The company provides training and development opportunities for their employees to reach their maximum potential.
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive bonuses