You are here
Global Trade Compliance Analyst - (Pharmaceutical Company)
- Trade Compliance experience in a Pharmaceutical/Chemical industry
- Located in Tuas
About Our Client
Our client is an American Pharmaceutical company with over 25,000 employees globally. They have great plans to further expand their business in Asia and are looking for a Global Trade Compliance Analyst to help develop in this area.
The role involves the operational day-to-day import and export compliance activities for the business.
(Role is located in Tuas)
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Assist the plant site on import/export license and custom programs.
- Responsible for HS Classifications, Customs Valuations and Country of Origin determination.
- Conduct training to the relevant teams on compliance requirements.
- Ensure smooth flow of products that may result in border delays.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in the role, you should a Degree in Supply Chain/Business/Logistics with 3-5 years of experience working within a Pharmaceutical/Chemical industry. Strong Knowledge in Singapore Customs, TradeNet and Secured Trade Partnership will be highly advantageous as that would be the system used. You would have to be independent and analytical.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a company with great employee benefits. They advocate learning and are willing to train employees for future internal positions.