You are here
Global Sourcing Manager - Chemical MNC
- Direct Chemical Procurement Experience is Essential!
- Knowledge on International Shipping Guidelines Required!
About Our Client
Our Client is a European company with over 3000 employees. They are have presence in over 35 countries with production sites worldwide. With the increasing demand and expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Global Sourcing Manager to support with their current growth.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be accountable for the strategic sourcing of raw materials for textiles. (This role involves travelling up to 30% globally)
- Sourcing/Procurement for chemicals that include Silicones, Phosphorus, Surfactant & Polymetric Systems.
- Develop and Implement global sourcing strategies across countries.
- Influence In-Country leaders on strategies developed.
- Full ownership of procurement policies, framework and processes - providing leadership across the Group's business units.
- To develop and implement buying strategies to achieve economies of scale across the regions.
- Identify gaps and process improvement opportunities.
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain with over 10 years of experience purchasing direct chemicals. You should be comfortable working cross culturally with strong communication and negotiation skills. You should be able to influence and build strong relationships with various stakeholders and senior management.
What's on Offer
You will be in a stable organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas. This is an opportunity to work with a global brand that is experiencing significant growth globally.