You are here
Global Senior Networks and System Engineer
- Permanent role
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US MNC in the aviation industry. Due to increasing business needs, there is now an exciting opportunity for a commercially-oriented professional to join them as a Global Senior Networks and System Engineer.
Reporting directly to the IT manager, you responsibility includes:
- Implement and deployment of local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across customer sites across Asia Pacific Region.
- Analyze and resolve network problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and work across all business units and various levels of the organization.
- Plan, design, analyze, and deploy computer system (servers, workstations, Microsoft window, VMWare) across client sites
- Project management including vendor management and milestone planning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- CCNP certification is a key requirement
- Past track record in a service integrator or IT Services Company will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in Cisco devices is required
- Experience in windows servers within a VMware environment is
- Open to 24X7 standby and up to 50% travel
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for infrastructure engineers to grow their careers to the next level and develop their technical skills within a regional scope.