You are here
Global Senior IT Manager for a global gaming company
- Global role with leadership responsibilities
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client, a prestigious multinational company with a very strong brand name specializing in gaming, is looking for a Global Senior IT Manager in their Singapore office.
Reporting directly to the CIO, you will:
- Lead a team of IT professional across the globe to ensure smooth delivery of infrastructure operations
- Provides thought leadership in IT roadmap, operations, cost optimizations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Ensure that the IT strategy adheres to the company's direction
- Lead/ project manage infrastructure implementations across the region
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure (Office 365,Microsoft Azure and VMware) is required for this role
- Exposure to SAP or CRM will be highly preferred
- At least 8 years of team management experience in a regional / global IT leadership capacity, preferably in a large MNC environment.
- Background of gaming industry or have worked in a US MNC will be of added advantage
- Open to travel of up to 25%
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to develop your career in a reputable and well recognized organization. Our client will offer a competitive remuneration for the right candidate.