You are here
Global banking relationship associate
- Our Client is a multinational Bank
- Open communication with an open door policy
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest US banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners. It provides clients with business and corporate solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Conduct Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Client (KYC) verification checks of new and existing clients, in accordance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory guidelines, as required.
- Assist business partners in collecting information and documentation from clients, to ensure compliance with relevant AML laws, rules and regulations.
- Investigate the client's background utilizing internal and external systems, in order to identify ultimate beneficiaries and possible Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) for KYC and risk management purposes.
- Ensure documents provided in local language are appropriately translated, with local and translated documents both saved on the client's files.
- Liaise with the business or operational teams, as needed, in order to provide the client with a clear understanding of firm and regulatory requirements.
- Act as first point of contact for AML, KYC or other Compliance related matters, as needed.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes, policies and procedures, in order to ensure all clients satisfy regulatory and internal requirements.
- Monitor on-going compliance of each transaction i.e. prepare post booking documentation and monitor any covenants, as needed.
- Actively support the Customer Support Manager for our client's credit and non-credit needs (Customer Due Diligence, Loan Documentation, Trade Services/Finance, Account Openings including Pricing where required, and coordination of internal operations and external support tasks). This will involve interacting closely with the relationship managers, referring offices primarily in Hong Kong, Singapore and in the United States, internal product partners, other members of the office (e.g., Legal, Compliance, Risk, Tax, Operations, Finance), and clients to deliver results in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years of solid Client On-Boarding; Anti Money Laundering; Relationship Support or Compliance experience, where they have gained a solid understanding of AML laws, rules and regulations in APAC; some knowledge of the global AML regulatory environment would be a plus.
- Candidate must be a proactive, enthusiastic, energetic and positive-thinking team player with a track record of excellence.
- Candidate must have ability to work independently, possess excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently; adapt to change and work processes accordingly.
- Self-starter, ability to multi-task and prioritize and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail. Organized, meticulous, keen to learn, and commercially astute.
- Able to work independently, take pride and ownership in assigned tasks.
- Experience and facility reviewing and analyzing quantitative and financial data. Dexterity manipulating and analyzing data in Excel.
- Build key relationships and internal partners and external customers, therefore must be a team player and enjoy supporting and achieving team goals.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.